Year 1 Band and Junior Band Tutor (shared role)
The Ideal Candidate will have:
● A proven track record of excellence in music education.
● The ability to work as and when required (afternoons/evenings).
● Good English communication skills both spoken and written.
● Be legally allowed to work in Ireland.
● A positive and amenable approach to their work.
● The ability to work well in a team environment and on their own.
● Music Degree, preferably in Music Education.
● Minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
● The ideal candidate will be an experienced brass or woodwind player.
● Good knowledge of brass and woodwind instruments.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter stating why they are applying for this position and why they believe they are suitable for this role plus a copy of their CV to email@example.com no later than Tuesday, 21st June 2022.
Ideally the candidate must be available to start employment week commencing Monday, 12th September 2022.
The position is Fixed Term and Part Time. School calendar (10 months, Sept to June)
Full details of the post are available below;