Front of House & Facilities Assistant Vacancy
The Ideal Candidate will have the following skills:
● General office skills and confidence in the use of computer packages, i.e. email, google docs, google sheets, google forms, google calendar and proficient in using the internet.
● Excellent attention to detail.
● Excellent time management
● Interpersonal & good communication skills.
● The ability to work well in a team environment and on their own.
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Interested candidates should email a cover letter stating why they are applying for this position and why they believe they are suitable for this role plus a copy of their CV to email@example.com no later than 9pm on Friday, 30th October 2020. Ideally the candidate must be available to start employment on Monday the 9th November 2020.
All applicants must be eligible for Community Employment.
All applicants must be in receipt of social welfare payments for at least 12 months.
All applicants must over the age of 21.
The Community Employment (CE) programme is designed to help people who are long-term unemployed (or otherwise disadvantaged) to get back to work by offering part-time and temporary placements in jobs based within local communities. Participants can take up other part-time work during their placement. After the placement, participants are encouraged to look for permanent jobs elsewhere, based on the experience and new skills they have gained while on a Community Employment scheme.
Full details of the post are available below